30 January – 1 February 2019
The OmnichannelX 2019 Omnichannel Conference seeks to facilitate industry advancement and growth by organising global interactive physical and digital events about omnichannel strategy. This isn’t an event about any one discipline, but an event for anyone who wants to address certain challenges facing us all. The 2-day conference and 1-day pre-conference workshop are for people who want to learn about omnichannel strategies and delivering excellent omnichannel experiences..
Call for Speakers Opens April 30
Have you got omnichannel experiences to share? We are looking for a diverse array of speakers that have taken on the challenge of building an omnichannel strategy to deliver cohesive, value-added, experiences to customers, users, and staff. Share your story with a cross-disciplinary community that’s eager to learn.
Calls for Proposals
At the EuroIA conference, the talks and workshops come from you, the community.
The Call for Proposals closed on Saturday, March 10, 2018 – 23:59:59 CET. Submissions are all now going through our review process.
For this event, we’re looking for talk (40 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A) and workshop (1/2 day) submissions that address topics like:
- Omnichannel strategy
- Omnichannel experience and service design
- Omnichannel content marketing
- Omnichannel systems, platform and data strategies
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning to optimise omnichannel experiences
- Personalisation and adaptive content modelling
- Customer journey and experience mapping
- Building the business case for omnichannel and measuring its success
- Chatbots, voice interaction and conversational UIs
- Data lakes and digital asset management to support omnichannel
- Strategies and standards that bridge silos for the betterment of omnichannel experience
- Content strategy and content engineering for omnichannel
- Support, intranet, and customer assistance solutions in an omnichannel context
- Digical (digital/physical cross-over) experiences
- Omnichannel banking and financial services
- Omnichannel pharmaceutical and life sciencesGovernance, collaboration and management strategies for omnichannel, or
- Submit your own idea!